We participate in the ERAS program - ERAS Program Number/NRMP Number: 1777380A0
Applications must include the following:
• Curriculum Vitae
• ERAS Common Application
• Detailed Personal Statement of interest in Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Your statement should explain your interest in these fields and in training at a public health agency. Describe your future goals and how this Residency Program will help you achieve them. Please explain what you would be interested in working on, both as a resident, and in your future career.
• Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
One from the Residency Program Director for your clinical (PGY1) training, and two from clinical and/or research supervisors. If you are currently employed, a letter from your supervisor is required prior to entry into the Residency Program. If you are currently in a training program other than the one in which you completed your PGY1 year, you must submit a letter from your current program director as well.
• A copy of the USMLE and/or COMLEX Steps 1, 2 & 3 scores
• ECFMG Certification/CSA TEST results, if applicable
Applications should be completed by November 15 of the year prior to the start date (July 1st). Interviews will be held during October-January for selected applicants.
• Master of Public Health is required to complete the Residency.
Florida Medical License
• Candidates must secure a Florida training medical license prior to starting the residency.
A Florida Training License can be obtained through the Board of Medicine after acceptance into the program. View website of Division of Medical Quality Assurance for Training License.