Acceptance into the Residency Program is contingent upon the following:
- A passion for Public Health.
- All physicians must apply for and obtain a Florida Training License before their start date into the Residency Program.
- Graduates of U.S. or foreign medical schools must have completed an ACGME or AOA accredited PGY1 year (post graduate year #1) in the United States, prior to the start date of the program.
- All physicians must have passed all three steps of the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) and/or the COMLEX (Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination). Official documents/scores are required.
- An MPH (Master of Public Health) degree is required in order to complete the program. Equivalent degrees may be accepted on a case by case basis.
- Applicants that have an MPH must still complete two years of the program.